Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday November 16th is the new official date unless...

So, at this point, we have been given a new surgical date of Friday November 16th...5 weeks from the last surgical date.  Eric has called many times about getting this date moved up and so far, no luck.  They did say that if there is another cancellation prior to the 16th, they will call us.  This would give us very little time to get packed, get a flight and have a plan for Aiden and Emmi.  Also, this could come at a time when Eric is out of town for business....and the biggest fly in the soup is if Max picks up another illness (which would be totally typical for a 3 year old in November!).  So, we are hoping for a call earlier because I am losing sleep over the possibility he will end up sick again.  I wish I could put him in a bubble and keep all the germs out!  He has been out of school since the end of September and certainly cannot go back now.  I know he loves being home with me but he always loved playing with his friends at school too.  I will keep you all posted if we get in any earlier :-)

No comments: