Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Headed to Baltimore tomorrow

Max's wheelchair was delivered tonight and he loved it!!  Emmi was driving him all around the house in it:-). It fits him perfectly although they are going to swap this one out in Baltimore for a reclining chair that was requested per Dr. Ain's office. 
I am getting very nervous as we are leaving for Baltimore tomorrow afternoon. Leaving Aiden and Emmi home will be hard. I know they will have a fun time having sleepovers with their buddies but I will miss them!  I am getting very anxious about surgery on Friday morning.  So far Max is healthy as a horse but I still have concerns of a fever popping up out if the blue, like last time. I know we are in great hands at Hopkins and with Dr. Ain...  I just want to be in the other side of this surgery and in the healing phase. Max is such an active 3 year old boy that the idea of him not running and climbing and dancing around for 8-10 weeks makes me sad... But I know we are doing the right thing for him to be able to do all those things as he gets older. 
We appreciate any and all prayers this week and while he is recovering!!  I will keep the blog up to date with how he is doing. 

No comments: