Thursday, October 11, 2012

Still waiting for next surgical date...

Max is feeling a bit better today.  No fever yet.  He started on antibiotics yesterday after seeing our pediatrician.  I really feel that this is likely just a new viral thing, but he has had a lingering cough (although mild) and congestion for the past several weeks so we chose to treat just to be sure.  It is going to be nearly impossible to keep a 3 year old healthy for the next month.  They seem to pick up every germ that flies by!  He will be out of school that whole time for sure though.  Stomach flu has hit the house this week though and I really hope it leaves quickly! Max has not gotten it but had a huge vomiting episode last night after a coughing fit:-(  I just need to get this surgery on the schedule soon so I can begin planning (again!!).  I will let you know when we know.  We are supposed to call tomorrow and hopefully we will find out!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Our family misses seeing Max at school. That beautiful smile always makes my day. We are praying for him. Love,
Kris (Greta's mom)