Monday, October 8, 2012

Well, it's going to be a no-go...

Tonight Max's temperature is 103.3. There is no way they will take him to surgery on Wednesday... Meeting with Dr. Ain in the morning to come up with plan and hopefully schedule for next time. His nurse called me tonight and said that sometimes anesthesia requires that you wait 1 month.Ugh:-(. For some reason, this surgery wasn't meant to happen this week. We'll see what they say in am. We are going to fly home tomorrow afternoon.
Meanwhile, Max just took a bath, got his hair washed and is snug as a bug in a rug watching The Lorax, which is his favorite movie. We have it at home but I just paid $13.99 + tax to rent it in the hotel!!! Ugh! He's happy so I'm happy. He just rolled over to give me a hug and he is SO HOT :-(.
I'll update tomorrow with the new plan.

Sent from my iPhone
Michelle M. Platz M.D.

No comments: