Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well, we got our MRI today. Amazingly, Max slept well last night. I basically had to force feed him at 2am because I knew I wasn't able to feed him after that until right before the MRI at 7:30 am. Then he went back to sleep until 4:45am. When we got to the hospital, he was REALLY hungry and was ready to eat! He nursed and fell asleep. He was so cute and looked so small in the MRI scanner. I had swaddled him up in his little swaddler and they tucked him in really snug for the scan. He looked like a little angel :-) It took about 30 minutes and it was so loud! I have never had an MRI and was amazed at how loud it was despite the ear plugs that they gave me. The tech came in and said he did a great job. He moved his head a little once but she was able to redo that picture so she thought it was an acceptable scan. Hopefully the radiologist will agree. So now we wait for the results. I hope it looks ok... I am very nervous...

The kids and I gave him another bath out of the deck today. He hates lying on his back in the tub but when I flip him over on his stomach on my arm, he calms right down and seems so happy! I have posted several pictures of him like this. I went to the neighbors tonight for a ladies night out and, of course, he slept all evening for Eric...which means he will probably be up all night for me...I don't mind though...I love spending the time with him.

Well, everyone else is snoozing. I should probably try to get some shut eye, although I know as soon as my head hits the pillow, he will wake up. We have orientation for Aiden tomorrow morning at 8am. He gets to find out who his first grade teacher is and which of his buddies are in his class. How exciting! School starts Monday...summer went so fast... I can't believe my first baby is in first grade already!
G'night!

1 comment:

Maria Douglas said...

LOVE all the adorable pics!! He is sooooo cute!! Bath times seems like a fun time! I am keeping my fingers crossed that all went well with the MRI yesterday! Have been trying to get in touch with you but you are ziggin' when I am zaggin'! Hope I can get over to visit next week! Love you guys!