Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well, I am officially exhausted. Max is a really good eater, especially in the middle of the night :-) At the pediatricians last Saturday, he weighed 9# 8oz!!! (He was 8# 4.5oz at birth) He is not missing any meals at this point!
We are scheduled for his MRI tomorrow morning. It is a "feed and wrap" MRI, which means we get him really hungry and tired overnight and then swaddle him and feed him right before the MRI. The hope is that he will eat and sleep for a long time while they get the MRI without sedation. I guess this can work in the little ones (up to 3-4 months). It is going to be a LONG night! He will be SOOO mad at me for not feeding him. Eric is going to have to hold him after his last feed at 2am. It would just be mean for me to hold him and not feed him :-(
He is being scheduled for a sleep study overnight at Rainbow soon. We haven't heard back yet when that will be done. I will keep you posted.
I will (hopefully) write more tomorrow and fill you in on the success of our MRI. We would welcome any and all prayers that they are able to get the MRI and that it is normal...thanks!

No comments: