Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I respond to a post on my blog?? I am failing Blogging 101!

OK, so I clearly have not mastered this blogging thing.  I so appreciate everyones comments to my blogs and pictures but I have NO IDEA how to respond to each of you.  So many other achon/LP moms have posted and I would love to respond back, but I am clueless as to how to do that...I hope no one thinks I am ignoring them and I don't want to lose any followers for my blogging ignorance...(haha!)  Can anyone enlighten me so I can keep in touch with you all...?  Thanks a bunch!!!

4 comments:

Destini said...

You really can't respond individually, you can add another comment addressing the comments, or leave comments on other people blogs. Otherwise, it's off to Facebook!

Michelle said...

ahhh, so i can only respond like this? Not to an individual person?

Unknown said...

I think I mostly respond to people by posting a comment on one of their blog posts. Some people have their email addresses linked from their blogs too. You can respond in your own comments, but there's always a chance they might not get back to see it.

Michelle said...

Ok, that is what I thought... I wish you could directly respond to someone... Well, I guess facebook is the best means to have a "conversation"!
Anyone who visits my blog can feel free to FB friend me...
Michelle Wright Platz, Cleveland Ohio
(don't know how to post that link on my page like I have seen others do...)